Category List

Thursday, October 10, 2013

To say I am inspired by street art is a massive understatement. I am obsessed with it. It's the purest, most diverse form of visual art and I love that it can be appreciated (or not appreciated) by everyone, and transforms the space in which it appears.

To say I am inspired by street art is a massive understatement. I am obsessed with it. It's the purest, most diverse form of visual art and I love that it can be appreciated (or not appreciated) by everyone, and transforms the space in which it appears.
To say I am inspired by street art is a massive understatement. I am obsessed with it. It's the purest, most diverse form of visual art and I love that it can be appreciated (or not appreciated) by everyone, and transforms the space in which it appears.
graffiti-street art
graffiti-street art
Beautiful graffiti hummingbird. #streetart
Beautiful graffiti hummingbird. #streetart
2013 Upfest Bristol - Graffiti Art by Graffiti Artist: Eoin
2013 Upfest Bristol - Graffiti Art by Graffiti Artist: Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment